[Webinar] Analytical and Monitoring Methods for PFASs
June 11, 2020
This webinar will present latest developments in analytical and monitoring methods for PFASs. It is important to understand the levels and trends of PFASs in the global environment, biota and in products so as to take relevant measures to reduce environmental and human exposure. The webinar will feature the following speakers:
- Introduction by Eeva Leinala, Principal Administrator, Environment Directorate, OECD
- Shoji Nakayama, Centre for Health and Environmental Risk Research, National Institute for Environmental Studies, Japan to present work on worldwide trends in tracing PFAS in the environment;
- Chris Impellitteri, EPA’s Office of Research and Development, United States to present an update on EPA’s Analytical Methods for PFAS;
- Stefan Posner, Independent researcher, to present work on the development of CEN and ISO test methods for the analysis of PFAS in textile and leather
Event page here.
To register for the free online webinar:
- Go to the online registration.
- Enter the requested information and click on "Register".
When: Thursday 11 June 2020 @1 pm (CEST, Paris time) / 7 am (EDT)
Where: The convenience of your computer