Interstate Chemicals Clearinghouse Webinar: Firefighting foams: Practical Considerations to Going Fluorine-free
November 19, 2019
• Why fluorine-based firefighting foams are a concern
• Regulatory scan – global, US
• Alternatives – performance and their environmental profiles
• Practical considerations - training, equipment, and costs
• Cleanout and disposal methods for fluorinated foams
• Ian Ross, Arcadis (UK)
• Nigel Holmes, Queensland (Australia) Department of Environment & Science
• Captain Kurt Plunkett, Seattle Fire Department
• Niall Ramsden, LASTFIRE
• Peter Storch, Arcadis (Australia)
• Jen Jackson, San Francisco Department of the Environment (Moderator)
Webinar hosted by the Interstate Chemicals Clearinghouse (IC2).
Tue, Nov 19, 2019 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM PST
The webinar is free, sign up here.