PFAS-Free Products

We will be adding many more products to this list.

For more information about these products, click links and see footnotes. 

Outdoor Gear

Rain Gear:

Other: 

 

Apparel

Shoes

Car Seats

(brand: model)

Furniture

 

Personal Care Products

Floss:

Cosmetics:

Personal Care: 

Foodware

Non-Stick Cookware

Disposable Foodware (cups, plates, straws, and bowls)

Carpet and Rugs

Manufacturers: 

Retailers: 

Green Science Policy does not validate any PFAS-Free statements and provides this list based on information from a variety of sources. PFAS includes PFCs, fluorinated chemicals, C6, C8, etc. Questions should be directed to brands.


Footnotes:

¹As reported by Greenpeace.

2The Adidas Group, which includes Reebok, have made public statements that they no longer intentionally use PFAS, and are >99% PFAS-free. 

3Keen reports that 95% of their product lines are PFAS-Free. The remaining 5% are mostly workboots. 

4As reported by the Ecology Center.

5These furniture manufacturers have self-reported to Healthier Hospitals that they are PFAS-Free. Check with manufacturers for more information. 

6As reported by the Silent Spring Institute.

7These carpet manufacturers have made public statements that they no longer use PFAS. However, PFAS-containing carpets previously produced by these companies may still be for sale.  Check with manufacturers for more information. 

8As of fall 2019, prAna reports certain items as "PFC-Free." 

9Look for "PFC-Free" under features on the Mammut website. 

10Items made with Exoshell 40™ shell and DWR M™ exterior treatment. 

11For Fall 2019, 95% of products are made without the intentional use of PFAS and for Spring 2020, all products are made without the intentional use of PFAS.

12 Items reported as "No/Low Fluorine" by the Center for Environmental Health

13 As reported by Credo, all products made by all 120 Credo brands are PFAS-Free.